The Stanley Parable (2011) (Game)



Link to Steam    Link to Wikipedia

This is something different. By that I mean this post is about a video game, not a movie.

Actually it's about a mod for Half-Life 2 called The Stanley Parable (2011), although Half-Life 2 is not required to play it; and it is fucking brilliant. By all means, take my word for it. Don't read about the game, don't watch any videos of the game, just go and play it; I post about it now because the sequel or remake or whatever (2013) is coming soon or something.

Time marches ever onwards. The sequel or remake or whatever I mentioned above has released and it is fucking sublime. But wait! There's more! I'm now currently so far into the future that a sequel or remake or whatever to that has been released called the Ultra Deluxe Edition (2022) and it is also good.

Holy shit writing this update is like I'm literally time travelling. Aren't we all? Neat.